Mummy Chocolate Cupcakes
Yields 6 cupcakes
⦁ 1 cup pureed cooked cauliflower
⦁ 3/4 cup certified gluten free oat flour
⦁ 1 tsp. baking powder
⦁ 1/2 tsp. baking soda
⦁ 1/4 tsp. unrefined sea salt
⦁ 2 tbsp. ground flax seed
⦁ 1/4 cup cocoa powder
⦁ 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
⦁ 1/3 cup coconut sugar
⦁ 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
⦁ 1/3 cup enjoy life mini chocolate chips (dairy free)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tray with 6 paper liners.
2. Steam cauliflower until very soft, puree in a blender, and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients together.
4. Mix in cauliflower, coconut milk and coconut oil.
5. Once all ingredients are mixed together, fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Let cupcakes fully cool until piping with white icing of choice.
Click to download and save or print for your recipe box. mummy-chocolate-cupcakes-with-a-hidden-vegetable