Indulge in these decadent chocolate fudge cake pops to satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping it healthy.
Makes 12 balls
1 cup tapioca flour (aka tapioca starch), sifted
2 tablespoons coconut flour, sifted
3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
4 tablespoons sunflower seed butter
3 tablespoons raw unpasteurized honey
1/3 cup hemp seeds, for rolling
4-5 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk (add more if needed, 1 tablespoon at a time)
1. Add all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix by hand (easiest way) to form a large dough ball. If dough is too dry to form a ball, add more coconut milk.
3. Roll dough into one inch balls.
4. Roll with hemp seeds and spear with lollipop stick.
5. Store in the fridge or freezer until ready to be eaten.
This fabulous gluten free, dairy free, grain free, nut free cake pop recipe was prepared for the filming of Modern Living with Kathy Ireland.