No Bake Protein Cake Balls
Super yummy no bake protein cake pops, with a nut-free option.
Makes 6 balls
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon raw unpasteurized honey
- 2 tablespoons chocolate vegan protein powder
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp. dairy free milk- or more to help clump together
- 2 tablespoons sunflower butter (ie. Sunbutter). You can use natural almond butter or peanut butter if you have no nut allergies.
- ½ cup melted Enjoy Life dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix with your hands until dough forms.
- Roll into balls, and skewer with popsicle stick.
- To make chocolate drizzle, melt chocolate chips with coconut oil, in a double boiler. Pipe chocolate on cake balls and sprinkle with hemp seeds.
Store in the fridge until ready to be eaten.
Click to download and save or print for your recipe box. No Bake Protein Cake Balls
Created by: Renee Altman, RHN from Verity Nutrition
Renee was raised in small town Kaslo in the West Kootenays. After graduating, she pursued a health and lifestyle path by enrolling in the Human Kinetics program at the University of British Columbia Okanagan in Kelowna. While attending university, she found her passion not only to be fitness, but also nutrition. In 2012, Renee attended the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition in Nanaimo, where she specialized in holistic nutrition. She then returned to the Okanagan where she now resides. Renée’s strong belief in healthy practices such as fitness, nutrition, and emotional well-being fit well with the principles of holistic nutrition.
Renee’s method is to ditch the diet and switch to a lifestyle where incorporating nourishing food everyday will have you feeling empowered and revitalized. Her plan will have you forgetting about trendy diets that leave you feeling hungry, irritable, and tired, and instead incorporating natural, alive, and good quality whole foods.