No Bake Protein Cake Balls
Super yummy no bake protein cake pops, with a nut-free option.
Makes 6 balls
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon raw unpasteurized honey
- 2 tablespoons chocolate vegan protein powder
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp. dairy free milk- or more to help clump together
- 2 tablespoons sunflower butter (ie. Sunbutter). You can use natural almond butter or peanut butter if you have no nut allergies.
- ½ cup melted Enjoy Life dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix with your hands until dough forms.
- Roll into balls, and skewer with popsicle stick.
- To make chocolate drizzle, melt chocolate chips with coconut oil, in a double boiler. Pipe chocolate on cake balls and sprinkle with hemp seeds.
Store in the fridge until ready to be eaten.
Click to download and save or print for your recipe box. No Bake Protein Cake Balls